Terms and Conditions: –
Buderim Marketplace Brochure -June/July 2021
1. Participation into the promotion is deemed acceptance of all rules and conditions indicating that all details pertaining to the promotion are understood.
2. Participation is open to residents of post code 4556, Australia and must be over 18 years of age.
3. Promotion has a start date of 09/06/2021 but may change at any time.
4. Promotion has an end date of 30/07/2021 but may change at any time.
6. One winner shall receive a $250 Eftpos gift card.
7. Eftpos gift card expire after 12months from date gift card is loaded, expiry shall be 30/07/2022
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse participation to any person at their complete discretion.
10. Winner shall be drawn at random on 30/07/2021
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an eligible entrant, the ‘Promoter’ reserves the right, in its sole discretion to determine identity of the eligible entry.
12. The ‘promoter’s’ decision is FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The ‘promoter’ is not responsible for any damages and or harm relating to participation in this promotion. Entrants enter the competition at their own risk.
14. If any prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the Promoters control, the Promoter reserves its right to its discretion to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Prize is not transferrable, nor redeemable for cash, nor will they be replaced if stolen, lost or damaged.
16. There is no alternative option to the prize listed.
17. Photo Id needs to be provided showing full name and residential address.
18. Winner can collect their prizes in person from Centre Management located at 25 Lowe Street Nambour Monday to Friday 8:30am– 5pm (excluding public holidays)
19. Prize can be posted however no responsibility shall be held for lost, stolen or late post.
20. All Prizes need to be claimed within 8 weeks, any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
21. The Terms and Conditions may change at the Centre Management’s discretion.
22. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participation Retailers and entrants (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Savills ( including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect , special or consequential, arising in any way of; (a) any technical difficulties or equipment difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter); (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated, nor any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or extend the competition at any time.
25. Buderim Marketplace Staff, Contractors, Retail employees and their respective immediate family such as the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether by birth or adoption) are ineligible to participate.
26. The promoter is Kincraig Joint Venture trading as Buderim Marketplace (ABN 92 691 289 112) of Burnett Street, Buderim QLD 4556, Ph 07 5441 5656. (‘Promoter’)